Saturday, September 12, 2009

GOLD MINE INTERNATIONAL (GMI) PYRAMID SCHEME

GOLD MINE INTERNATIONAL (GMI) PYRAMID SCHEME

Gold Mine International (GMI) is pyramid scheme introduced by American company that is very popular in Pakistan, India and many other countries. In this scheme you will have to invest 100$. To back your money you should refer other people to invest money as many people invest money through your reference they become you’re under and you will become at apex (top) of pyramid and you will get the commission of all the people how will invest money under you . So for this reason it is also called pyramid scheme.

The major countries from where the people join gold mine international are as under,
Pakistan, India, United States, Qatar

GOLDMINE INTERNATIONAL SCAM (GMI SCAM)
GOLD MINE INTERNATIONAL FRAUD (GMI FRAUD)

I have not joined the gold mine international (gmi) so I do not know it is scam or not. I do not know about any goldmine international fraud. But I have listened about from many people that it is scam and fraud. There are also many sites on internet that are telling that the gold mine international (gmi) is scam and fraud. So before joining it be careful and take proper guidance from other who has joined it. In Pakistan’s different cities e.g. Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan and Peshawar people say that it is very difficult and hardworking and very little possibility to get back your invested money. \GJOBSDATASERVICE.COM SCAM

 Gjobsdataservice.com is scam site. I am the proof of this scam. I am the victim of this site. I joined the affiliate program. I did hard work for this program. I did my work honestly but when I earned a lot of money they did not pay me and blocked me without telling any reason. So I suggest all people to don’t join this scam site.
MIAN ASIF JAVED


miantension@gmail.com